10 Wall Décor Ideas for your Home
Want to refresh and create a new look for your home …Look no further than your walls to create a brand new look for your home ? Those walls are filled with possibilities—and a few additions can completely change the way it looks and feels . If you're keen to turn those stark, bare walls into stylish centerpieces and look for cost effective ideas, keep reading.
No matter what your style is, we've got the tricks that can amp up your walls and bring out your personality and taste. Whether you’re a vintage art collector, a nature enthusiast, or a book lover, your walls can be customized so that you can be surrounded by the things you adore.
Discover 10 wall decor ideas that will amp up your walls and make your home a pride and joy.
- Go for a Sustainable , Eco Friendly Wall Baskets Collection : Bright Colourful wall baskets in an array of colours makes a striking statement, in the living room or in the bedroom. This series of Moonj Grass Wall Plates is made using the basketry traditions . It is available in a series of different colors combinations and makes a wonderful focal wherever it is hung.
- Get a Stylish, Chic look with Vintage Candle Scones : Select from a series of vintage style , distressed candlestands, versatile enough for the drawing room to create an intimate, stylish feel with candelight walls and mood lighting. Vintage look and series of distressed finishes makes it possible to mix and match with your colour scheme. Also great for an entrance look or foyer
- Spark Colour and Interest by creating a Wall of Masks : The world has a long standing tradition of tribal and religious masks, as does India They are both trendy and eclectic. And very much in vogue across the world. Use these stylish accessories together to create a wonderful and vibrant wall décor for your home.
- Install Shelving and Display your favourites : Books and Artefacts are a key element for designing interiors . Use Bookshelves and other shelving options to make a statement about interests. Choose from a wide range of shelving options to store your books and display your favorite pieces of art and travel.
- Create a Gallery Wall : An oversized painting or photograph will command attention and set the tone in a small space. Try a black-and-white photo wall in a minimalist space or add color with a vibrant abstract piece. Else use a series of small and large paintings to display your art collection.
- Hang Up Mirrors : Mirrors reflect light, helping a small space to feel bigger and brighter. Try hanging an oversized mirror, or display several smaller pieces salon-style. Mirrors can add an artistic element as well as expand the area and bring light and greenery to a space. Choose from our series of small and large mirrors to amp your interiors.
- Vintage Textiles bring a rich, diverse element to the walls - Hang a beautiful, textured fabric or rug on your walls and create a chic, artistic look. Choose from our Afghani Kilims or vintage fabrics to make your walls stand out.
- Whimsical Walls with Butterfly Art : Bring a light, whimsical spring air to your walls with our bestselling Metal Butterflies. Available in a series of Blue, Pink or Multicoloured versions, these pretty creatures are a delight in every space.
- Create Drama with Striking Painted Heads : Wooden Animal painted in bright and vivid colours or cool and minimalistic looks provide an incredibly rich and unique piece to an wall. Whether used singly or used together, the impact and drama of these pieces is special.
- Flaunt your Heritage : Find a treasured hand me down from your grandparents or parents and use it cherish and celebrate your family and your heritage. See these dazzling Pankhis provide a unique and rare touch to any space, while always having a special story to narrate.
You can buy any of these beautiful wall decor pieces on the official website of Khojcrafts.com Visit Khojcrafts for many such ideas. We have a huge collection of furniture, mirrors, art and home decor that you would want to decorate your home with