- Stone Scupltures are a long admired craft of India with a strong tradition of stone carvings through the ages. Orissa is one of the bigger stone carving centers in India, specially Puri and Bhubaneshwar.
- The Tathagat is a magnificent stone sculpture and shows the craftsmanship at it's best.
- This stone sculpture of Buddha from Orissa depicts the Abhaya Mudra.
- In this Buddha’s right hand is raised to shoulder height, the arm bent and the palm facing outward with fingers upright and joined.
- The left hand is shown hanging down. Raised hand is a gesture of fearlessness and represents protection, peace and benevolence while the left donates overcoming of fear.
- The statues conveys peace and tranquility in all it's serene beauty.
Size: 11" x 5.5" x 22"
Weight: 30 kgs
Shipping, All over India
Note: All our products are meticulously handmade by master artisans, one piece at a time. Due to this process there may be variations, flaws and imperfections in the product. Such variations are inherent in the manufacturing of handmade products and should be celebrated for their uniqueness.Sculptures, paintings or any other accessories photographed along with the product are not included in the price.