- Vaal Uruli, or literally translated as Uruli with a tail, is a rare auspicious legendary collection from Kerala.
- It traditionally used to pick up prasada for naivedyam at temples.
- It can also be used for tempering at home while cooking as well.
- Add this beautiful rare hand made craft to your home.
- Use it in your kitchen as a traditional accessory or as a home decor.
- Solid brass urli
- Can be used individually or as a set
Size: 1.75 inches deep, 4 Inches dia, 13 inches long
Shipping, All over India
Note: All our products are meticulously handmade by master artisans, one piece at a time. Due to this process there may be variations, flaws and imperfections in the product. Such variations are inherent in the manufacturing of handmade products and should be celebrated for their uniqueness.Sculptures, paintings or any other accessories photographed along with the product are not included in the price.