- This DIY kit brings together an ancient Indian game and traditional art form in a customisable format.
- Put together your game board (in the form of a simple jigsaw), and decorate it in the Gond art style.
- The handout tells you the story of the artisan, the game and helps you paint & create your game board and pieces in the artform.
- The placement of snakes and ladders can be changed every time you play to create a new setup.
- The artwork for this kit has been done in collaboration with traditional artisans who will receive a portion of the proceeds.
Also available in Kalamkari art form.
DIY kit includes:
- MDF Gameboard (as a 9 piece jig-saw puzzle)
- Non-toxic paints and brushes
- Canvas snake template
- Modular Snakes & Ladders
- DIY wooden pawns & dice
- Non-toxic paints & brush
- Information handout with step-by-step process instructions and game & artist story
- The Kit enhances skills such as creativity, Imagination and strategic thinking. In addition it enhances non-digital and tactile play."
Shipping Time: 3-5 Days