Nadir : Low level pedestal ( Each)
- Highly carved, vintage pillars
- Seasoned Teak Wood Ornate Pillars
- Low level pedestal
- Can be used as side table also
- Distress finish on carving contrasted with the base and top.
- Perfect as a pair
- Add a marble/ Glass top to give it an even more stylish look.
Base : 8 x 8 Inches
Top : 9.5 x 9.5 Inches
Height : 16 Inches
How to Use Pedestals ?
If you’re not sure what to do with negative space, feel like a room is missing something, or want to add height without bringing in a tall plant, adding a pedestal is an easy way to elevate your interior, while displaying interesting objects.
They’re really a useful design element that is often overlooked. They are well styled next to a door, in a hallway, for an unused wall , or squeezed into the corner of a room. I think layering is the name of the game when it comes to pedestals. They instantly make your home feel thoughtful and interesting.
- a lamp
- a stack of books
- a lantern
- candles (tapers or pillar candles)
- upright artwork (with an easel)
- a stack of magazines
- a plant
- a floral arrangement
- a vase or urn
- a sculpture
- a tray or bowl
Shipping, All over India