Wooden pedestal : Ruhana 8
- Enhance your interior with the Ruhana 8 Wooden Pedestal.
- This beautifully crafted vintage pedestal boasts intricate carvings and a distressed finish.
- Its top is expertly lit, making it a stunning piece for displaying your treasured items.
- Elevate your decor with this elegant and unique pedestal.
How to Use Pedestals ?
If you’re not sure what to do with negative space, feel like a room is missing something, or want to add height without bringing in a tall plant, adding a pedestal is an easy way to elevate your interior, while displaying interesting objects.
They’re really a useful design element that is often overlooked. They are well styled next to a door, in a hallway, for an unused wall , or squeezed into the corner of a room. I think layering is the name of the game when it comes to pedestals. They instantly make your home feel thoughtful and interesting.
- a lamp
- a stack of books
- a lantern
- candles (tapers or pillar candles)
- upright artwork (with an easel)
- a stack of magazines
- a plant
- a floral arrangement
- a vase or urn
- a sculpture
- a tray or bowl
Shipping, All over India